While a Design Technologist at Control Group, I helped build a suite of interactive, digital products for Comcast for customer use in their flagship Studio XFinity store in Chicago. Together with a team including a visual designer, a backend engineer, and one other Design Technologist, we built:
- The Browse Bar - an iPad, web-based touchpoint stationed throughout the store that customers could use to browse for upcoming events at the store.
- The Demo Tower - an iPad, web-based touchpoint stationed throughout the store that customers could use to control interactive demos of various Comcast products as well as call associates for help.
- The Associate Toolkit - a native iPad app that store associates could use to look up customer information, schedule service appointments, view Demo Tower help requests, and sign customers up for events.
- The Product Bar - a web-based display on large touchscreen tables throughout the store that customers could use to watch videos about new Comcast products.
- Digital Signage - a web-based display on large screens in the store windows that would scroll through messages to attract passersby.